Saturday 21 March 2009

Queenstown!

Since leaving Ronnie and Nigels house in christchurch we have been heading slightly south towards queenstown where we are now! The scenery on the way down has been amazing all the way and you never get boring roads. Myself and matt have adapted well to driving an automatic car but its taking a bit longer for josh and tom! They keep thinking the car is going to stall when they slow down so they wack there foot on the break, thinking its the clutch meaning that we stop very quickly and everyone goes flying out of their seats!

On the way down we have stopped off at a few beautiful lakes that are turquoise in coulour and are surrounded by snow capped mountains! I was tempted to go for a swim until I put my foot in the water and it was freezing cold!

Were now in queenstown which is where all the extreme sports are! We went jet boating today which was a good laugh and a bit scary as we were so close to smashing into rocks at points! Tommorrow is joshs birthday so we decided to do all the crazy things tommorrow! So in the morning josh and tom are going Bungy Jumping whilst myself and matt are playing a round of golf on segways! Our choice is a little tamer but we think a lot more fun! In the afternoon all four of us are going skydiving! I am the biggest wimp in the world so I don't know why I agreed to do it but it should be amazing! We went for the 12,000 ft one because that sounded quite high off the ground!


Ill update you on how it went after I've stopped shaking in excitement in a few days time!

Will x

No comments:

Post a Comment